MSSP Pricing Calculator
0Tolerance believes in simplicity and total transparency in business, so we provide our MSSP pricing calculator for our clients to review. Many competing firms make it difficult and time-consuming to understand their pricing and services. We aim to crush that paradigm! Grab your network diagram and asset inventory, or your IT guy/gal, and see the real price, now. If technology isn’t your day-job, call us, and we can explain all of this in layperson’s terms pronto.
MSSP Pricing Calculator
Even monthly payments with a 24-month commit
Ask about a discounted 36-month option
- Monitoring, threat hunting, detection, and guided alerts for servers, workstations, endpoints, firewalls, and cloud applications
- 24x7x365 US-based Security Operations Center and SOC analysts, no data residency, language barrier, or timezone support issues
- Managed Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR/MDR/XDR), signature and behavioral alerting, lightweight agents, and virtual sensors
- Cloud-managed Security Incident Event Management (SIEM), tailor-built and proven parsing capabilities
- Security Orchestration, Automation, and Response; to get a clear picture of the attack storyline and to automate actions (SOAR)
- Cloud monitoring using robust full-stack API integrations with AWS, M365 & Azure, and Google Workspace & GCP (and others, ask)
- Industry-best cyber risk scoring dashboard, which details your organizational cybersecurity “credit score”, behavior anomalies, best practices, executive overviews, and vulnerability classes
- Top-tier threat intelligence feeds incorporated
- Ingestion and compatibility with most security tools you may already have, such as your firewall or your current endpoint detection provider
- 12-month log retention (not just 90 days or 6 months..), meets PCI, NIST 800-171, and other compliance frameworks
- 30-minute Service Level Agreement for remediation of “Critical” (High and Medium) events (not hours..)
- 2-hour SLA for remediation of “Low” events
- Monthly executive reporting
- 2-4 weeks initial spin-up of services
- English and Spanish-language support
Managed Security Pricing Calculator
Your service request has been completed!We have sent your request information to your email.
Technology users: The number of technology users in an organization, count people using computers. Do not count non-technology users or users who share a workstation.
Servers: The number of physical or virtual servers.
Workstations: The number of PCs, laptops, Macs, Linux workstations, and thin clients.
Routers and firewalls: The number of routers and firewalls.
Other Endpoints: The number of any other endpoints that generate logs or that will be monitored. Devices such as printers, IoT devices, cameras, staff-owned devices connected to the corporate environment, etc.
Application Sources: The number of unique application instances, websites, API endpoints, URLs, etc., that generate logs or that will be monitored. Count instances of applications like DEV, PROD, STAGING, TEST, UAT separately. If the same app is hosted multiple times for different clients, with different points of entry, count each separately.
Cloud Environments: If your environment has infrastructure or application assets in Microsoft 365/Azure, AWS, Google Cloud/Google Workspace, or another cloud service, count each unique cloud service. If using M365 for your tenant/email and AWS for your apps, count two, Microsoft and AWS.
MSSP Pricing Calculator Disclaimers:
Time is of the Essence: While prices will not often change substantially, pricing is locked once an Agreement is signed.
Scope Creep: Additions to the scope will incur additional fees. This amount will be according to the cost difference in these calculators at the time of the change.
Payment Acceptance Fees: For Managed Security services, no fees for ACH/wire payments. There is a 2.9% fee for credit card payments, which is not more than what we pay for payment card processing.
Taxes: Taxes will be charged in jurisdictions that require payment of taxes for such services.